CELEBRITY EXPERT BLOGS:
• Getting Back In Shape With Doug Champigny
• Mastering Mindsets And Igniting Relationships with Susan Preston
• Life In The Groove at 50 and Beyond with Tina Anderson
• Exercise, Bodybuilding & Weightlifting
• Weightloss & Losing Weight
• Nutrition, Diet & Healthy Eating
• Health, Skin Care & Beauty
• Flirting, Dating, Sex & Relationships
FOLLOW US ON:
- Enjoy Healthy Eating While on Vacation
- Have You Tried These 3 Healthy Meal Combinations?
- Recipes For A Raw Food Diet
- You Don
- When to Say That Detox Diet Guide on Cleansing Your Body Is Safe
- Why Do I Need A Raw Food Diet?
- What to Do After a Body Detox
- What Is The Detox Diet?
- Why Use Raw Foods?
- Using Herbs as Your Home Remedy for Body Detox
- The Pros and Cons of Herbal Body Wraps
- The Pros and Cons of Body Detoxification
- What is Raw Foodism?
- The Master Cleanse Reviewed
- The Master Cleanse Pros and Cons
Tag Archives: nutrition
Tweet You don’t have to leave your clean eating regimen behind when you leave for vacation. You want to celebrate getting away from it all and rejuvenate yourself – and experience new things and new foods. But, you can do … Continue reading
Tweet Do you know that feeling you get after having a healthy and delicious meal? You are more positive, full of energy and everything in life seems better! Because each and every meal makes a difference for our health and … Continue reading
Tweet Are you aware that what you eat can affect your blood pressure? Watching your diet can be very beneficial to keeping your blood pressure normal. Even if you have never had a problem with high blood pressure, taking necessary … Continue reading
Tweet There are many different things that a person can be addicted to, but food addiction has to be one of the toughest addictions to break. Food is necessary to survival, so you can’t give it up like you can … Continue reading
Should You Use Your Microwave For Cooking?
How often do you use your microwave for cooking? This device offers so many functions when it comes to cooking that most people never bother to utilize. It's sad really. In most homes, the microwave has been relegated to doing duty as a meat defroster, popcorn popper, and coffee warmer ra Continue reading