CELEBRITY EXPERT BLOGS:
• Getting Back In Shape With Doug Champigny
• Mastering Mindsets And Igniting Relationships with Susan Preston
• Life In The Groove at 50 and Beyond with Tina Anderson
• Exercise, Bodybuilding & Weightlifting
• Weightloss & Losing Weight
• Nutrition, Diet & Healthy Eating
• Health, Skin Care & Beauty
• Flirting, Dating, Sex & Relationships
FOLLOW US ON:
- Have You Tried These 3 Healthy Meal Combinations?
- Recipes For A Raw Food Diet
- You Don
- When to Say That Detox Diet Guide on Cleansing Your Body Is Safe
- Why Do I Need A Raw Food Diet?
- What to Do After a Body Detox
- What Is The Detox Diet?
- Why Use Raw Foods?
- Using Herbs as Your Home Remedy for Body Detox
- The Pros and Cons of Herbal Body Wraps
- The Pros and Cons of Body Detoxification
- What is Raw Foodism?
- The Master Cleanse Reviewed
- The Master Cleanse Pros and Cons
- To Cook or Not to Cook: Heating Foods and What It Means
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Someone once said that anything rich, creamy, and delicious couldn't be good for you. It would have been better if you only end up with thunder thighs after a bowl of rich cream, but there are far more serious health risks you'll have to consider when you indulge yourself with such th Continue reading
Essential Oil For Sports Nutrition
Fat; people on a strict diet are afraid of this word. As much as possible, they will avoid any food that will increase fat in their diet. In fact, if you will look at their refrigerator, all you will see are food with less fat, and sometimes, even zero fat.
Despite all the conce Continue reading
Cooked Foods on a Raw Diet
Does moving to a raw foods diet mean never eating hot food again? No, it doesn't. Sometimes you want something hot. Hot food has always signified comfort for many of us. And on a cold, rainy day, carrot sticks or wheatgrass juice probably won't cut it for most of us.
Most Continue reading
Energy Levels and High-vitamin Diets
Good nutrition is very important regardless of which sport you do. A variety of nutrients are needed in your daily diet to keep fit and healthy. A balanced diet should provide the right proportions of carbohydrate, fat, protein, vitamins and minerals, water and dietary fiber.
Bee Pollen Supplements
Even though a lot of people don't actually realize it, a lot of antioxidant foods that we consume are from vegetables. Vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, and peppers are all excellent choices with some great benefits for your body. When consuming vegetables, you should Continue reading