CELEBRITY EXPERT BLOGS:
• Getting Back In Shape With Doug Champigny
• Mastering Mindsets And Igniting Relationships with Susan Preston
• Life In The Groove at 50 and Beyond with Tina Anderson
• Exercise, Bodybuilding & Weightlifting
• Weightloss & Losing Weight
• Nutrition, Diet & Healthy Eating
• Health, Skin Care & Beauty
• Flirting, Dating, Sex & Relationships
FOLLOW US ON:
- Enjoy Healthy Eating While on Vacation
- Have You Tried These 3 Healthy Meal Combinations?
- Recipes For A Raw Food Diet
- You Don
- When to Say That Detox Diet Guide on Cleansing Your Body Is Safe
- Why Do I Need A Raw Food Diet?
- What to Do After a Body Detox
- What Is The Detox Diet?
- Why Use Raw Foods?
- Using Herbs as Your Home Remedy for Body Detox
- The Pros and Cons of Herbal Body Wraps
- The Pros and Cons of Body Detoxification
- What is Raw Foodism?
- The Master Cleanse Reviewed
- The Master Cleanse Pros and Cons
Category Archives: Body Detox
When to Say That Detox Diet Guide on Cleansing Your Body Is Safe
A detox diet may sound very reassuring for it is a fact that toxics are bad for the health of a person. These diets however encourage you to eat foods that are natural which involves lots of veggies and water. Well, you can also add all the stuff that is good for your body. You could even he Continue reading
What to Do After a Body Detox
Are you interested in detoxifying your body with the Master Cleanse, water fasting, or juice fasting? If so, you will likely spend a great deal of time researching the detox and how to achieve the best results. Yes, this is important, but so is knowing what to do following a detox.
What Is The Detox Diet?
At one time, many believed that detoxification was only used to help those dependent on drugs and alcohol overcome their addiction. Detoxification is still used for these purposes; however, many are now using detoxification to improve their health. One of the ways this is done is with the d Continue reading
Using Herbs as Your Home Remedy for Body Detox
The accumulated toxins inside your body must be cleared in order for it to function well. Your body needs to be healed to regain energy. There is one effective way of clearing your body from these unwanted toxins and it is called body detox or body detoxification using natural herbs. However, Continue reading
The Pros and Cons of Herbal Body Wraps
Do you want to cleanse or detox your body, but are you concerned with your ability to fast on water or juice? If so, you may be looking for an easier approach. One step you could take is to undergo a herbal body wrap at a local spa, but what are the pros and cons of doing so?