CELEBRITY EXPERT BLOGS:
• Getting Back In Shape With Doug Champigny
• Mastering Mindsets And Igniting Relationships with Susan Preston
• Life In The Groove at 50 and Beyond with Tina Anderson
• Exercise, Bodybuilding & Weightlifting
• Weightloss & Losing Weight
• Nutrition, Diet & Healthy Eating
• Health, Skin Care & Beauty
• Flirting, Dating, Sex & Relationships
FOLLOW US ON:
- Enjoy Healthy Eating While on Vacation
- Have You Tried These 3 Healthy Meal Combinations?
- Recipes For A Raw Food Diet
- You Don
- When to Say That Detox Diet Guide on Cleansing Your Body Is Safe
- Why Do I Need A Raw Food Diet?
- What to Do After a Body Detox
- What Is The Detox Diet?
- Why Use Raw Foods?
- Using Herbs as Your Home Remedy for Body Detox
- The Pros and Cons of Herbal Body Wraps
- The Pros and Cons of Body Detoxification
- What is Raw Foodism?
- The Master Cleanse Reviewed
- The Master Cleanse Pros and Cons
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Although getting the proper amount of vitamins and nutrients from natural food is important, it can be very hard to do. Those who can't get the minerals and such they need from food, turn to vitamins and supplements. With vitamin supplements being a big business, there are many manufact Continue reading
The World of Sports Nutrition
Advancements in medicine and an increase in capitalism in the world as well as other factors all contributed to the development of the field of sports nutrition.
As scientists learned more and more about our bodies and the optimum level of strength and physical fitness they can Continue reading
Did you know that cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death for African-American men and women? The disease claims the lives of over 100,000 annually. Perhaps due to this alarming number, much of scientific researches conducted in the US today have recently been focused on how anti Continue reading
Raw Food and Skin Health
What's the largest organ in your body? It's your skin! It provides a protective covering for the other organs of the body. It changes to regulate your internal body temperature. And it's a good indicator of overall health and well-being.
People spend thousands of dol Continue reading
Cooking the Low Carb Way
More than ever before people are watching what they eat.. One method that has shown great success in helping people quickly drop those unwanted pounds is through low carb cooking and dieting. This method of weight loss seems to have taken the world by storm promising quick results for the sim Continue reading