CELEBRITY EXPERT BLOGS:
• Getting Back In Shape With Doug Champigny
• Mastering Mindsets And Igniting Relationships with Susan Preston
• Life In The Groove at 50 and Beyond with Tina Anderson
• Exercise, Bodybuilding & Weightlifting
• Weightloss & Losing Weight
• Nutrition, Diet & Healthy Eating
• Health, Skin Care & Beauty
• Flirting, Dating, Sex & Relationships
FOLLOW US ON:
- Enjoy Healthy Eating While on Vacation
- Have You Tried These 3 Healthy Meal Combinations?
- Recipes For A Raw Food Diet
- You Don
- When to Say That Detox Diet Guide on Cleansing Your Body Is Safe
- Why Do I Need A Raw Food Diet?
- What to Do After a Body Detox
- What Is The Detox Diet?
- Why Use Raw Foods?
- Using Herbs as Your Home Remedy for Body Detox
- The Pros and Cons of Herbal Body Wraps
- The Pros and Cons of Body Detoxification
- What is Raw Foodism?
- The Master Cleanse Reviewed
- The Master Cleanse Pros and Cons
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Recipes For A Raw Food Diet
It's been said that stars and celebrities are flocking to the raw food diet in the same way as they once shifted to Kabala. Well, they're not the only ones. More and more, people are seeing the value of a diet rich in good, wholesome foods, low in meat, and one that avoids processed f Continue reading
When to Say That Detox Diet Guide on Cleansing Your Body Is Safe
A detox diet may sound very reassuring for it is a fact that toxics are bad for the health of a person. These diets however encourage you to eat foods that are natural which involves lots of veggies and water. Well, you can also add all the stuff that is good for your body. You could even he Continue reading
Why Do I Need A Raw Food Diet?
Those who do not really know what a raw food diet is might think it's a diet that only rabbits might like. These same people might think that a raw food diet is equal to a vegetarian diet in that a person on a raw diet eats nothing but fruits and vegetables, hence the thinking a raw food Continue reading
What to Do After a Body Detox
Are you interested in detoxifying your body with the Master Cleanse, water fasting, or juice fasting? If so, you will likely spend a great deal of time researching the detox and how to achieve the best results. Yes, this is important, but so is knowing what to do following a detox.