CELEBRITY EXPERT BLOGS:
• Getting Back In Shape With Doug Champigny
• Mastering Mindsets And Igniting Relationships with Susan Preston
• Life In The Groove at 50 and Beyond with Tina Anderson
• Exercise, Bodybuilding & Weightlifting
• Weightloss & Losing Weight
• Nutrition, Diet & Healthy Eating
• Health, Skin Care & Beauty
• Flirting, Dating, Sex & Relationships
FOLLOW US ON:
- Have You Tried These 3 Healthy Meal Combinations?
- Recipes For A Raw Food Diet
- You Don
- When to Say That Detox Diet Guide on Cleansing Your Body Is Safe
- Why Do I Need A Raw Food Diet?
- What to Do After a Body Detox
- What Is The Detox Diet?
- Why Use Raw Foods?
- Using Herbs as Your Home Remedy for Body Detox
- The Pros and Cons of Herbal Body Wraps
- The Pros and Cons of Body Detoxification
- What is Raw Foodism?
- The Master Cleanse Reviewed
- The Master Cleanse Pros and Cons
- To Cook or Not to Cook: Heating Foods and What It Means
Tag Archives: healthy eating habits
If you are serious about your vegetarian lifestyle, you may want to check out a great magazine that has an equally great website – "Vegetarian Times". In publication for over ten Continue reading
Vegetarian Times Complete Cookbook
One of the leading magazines for the vegetarian lifestyle is "Vegetarian Times", and since they are the leaders in the industry, it is only natural tha Continue reading
What does the typical vegetarian dining table look like? The answer is – just like any other dining table. The only difference is that there won't be any meat on it. Vegetarians give up meat f Continue reading
What do you think of when we write the words "vegetarian sushi"? Fish, right? Well, sushi can be raw fish, so it is inherently vegetarian, now isn't it? But sushi isn't always raw fish. It i Continue reading
Vegetarian Soup Recipe
Many soups are actually vegetarian in nature, so you should really explore some of the great recipes that you can find for a lovely soup that contains nothing but vegetables. Of course, you Continue reading