Have you broken up from your boyfriend or girlfriend over something that was really quite trivial and silly? I'm sure you're ex was attracted to your looks to go out with you in the first place so why not use your looks to get them back. If you make the right moves you can get your ex back with looks alone. Let's take a look at how you can do that:
1. The first thing you need to do is dress well. If you have slowly started to dress more casual and not pay much attention to the way you dress, then you may have become too comfortable and be dressing like a slob. Start dressing nicely and in a way that accentuates your best features. You don't want to dress like a tramp or go overboard, just dress casually but nicely.
2. Try a little flirting with your ex. Once again, don't go overboard; you don't want to appear slutty. Just have some casual flirting like a flirty smile or a wink. You want to keep it subtle so you don't appear to be coming on too strong, just have a little bit of fun with it.
3. Be confident in the way you walk, talk and act. Strut your stuff a little! Walk with good posture and in a sexy way. Swing your hips a little and give your ex something to look at and desire. If you walk around slumped over and looking depressed, it won't encourage him back at all, you will just appear moody and sad and possible even desperate. Stand tall and be confident when you are near him.
4. Don't rush in the day after you break up and try to win him back, give it some time. Quite often people will realize they've made a mistake after they have a little time to think about it. Try to play it cool and let nature do its work.
5. A break up is a break up. Sometimes they are for the best and a sign that the relationship just isn't meant to be. Sometimes they are a sign that the relationship is having some problems and you need to put some effort into fixing them. Why not talk to your ex and ask for another chance and if this relationship is meant to be then you should be able to work things out. Don't go back into the relationship just assuming that everything will be ok, you will need to talk about what went wrong and what you will do to fix the problems. These tips can help you to get through a break up and possibly get your ex backs on looks alone. Just remember not to go overboard, play it cool and flaunt what you've got!