CELEBRITY EXPERT BLOGS:
• Getting Back In Shape With Doug Champigny
• Mastering Mindsets And Igniting Relationships with Susan Preston
• Life In The Groove at 50 and Beyond with Tina Anderson
• Exercise, Bodybuilding & Weightlifting
• Weightloss & Losing Weight
• Nutrition, Diet & Healthy Eating
• Health, Skin Care & Beauty
• Flirting, Dating, Sex & Relationships
FOLLOW US ON:
- Anti-aging info and advice
- Alternative Medicine-AKA Holistic Home Remedies
- Aging Problem can be Effectively Dealt with Natural Skin Care Tips
- Acne Cure- Reduce Oil Production
- 5 Tips To Improved Skin Care
- 5 Steps To Perfect Hair
- When to Seek Professional Treatment for Warts
- What Causes Warts?
- Types of Warts
- The Link between Genital Warts and Cervical Cancer
- Professional Treatments for Warts
- Professional Treatments for Genital Warts
- How to Treat Plantar Warts at Home
- How to Treat Genital Warts at Home
- What Causes Stress?
Tag Archives: stress help
What to Know about Stress and Anxiety Medication
Many people believe that they need to take medication in order to alleviate the amount of stress and anxiety in their lives. This may or may not be true in your case.
To Take or Not to Take Medication
Remember that you always have a choice between taking medication or not t Continue reading
What is Center for Anxiety and Stress Disorder?
Stress is a physical or psychological pressure that is caused by emotional, physical, or chemical reasons. On the other hand, anxiety is a condition of powerful fear, uncertainty, uneasiness, or panic brought about by expectancy of a hostile condition or event.
These things are c Continue reading
What is Anxiety Stress Disorder?
Stress is considered to be something normal in everyday life. But when people get cant handle it, the person can resort to overeating, smoking, drinking or using drugs.
People who are in this type of situation have an anxiety stress disorder. Some of these symptoms will be twitc Continue reading
Understanding Natural Stress Anxiety Relief
The natural anxiety relief method has been very effective in dealing with anxiety and stress. There are medical studies that have proven effectiveness of natural stress anxiety relief to a person having anxiety and stress. The natural anxiety relief method should be learned correctly and shou Continue reading
Tips on How to Relieve Anxiety and Stress
It begins with alarm. The muscles, particularly in the face and neck, tighten. The stomach feels knotted. The pulse is rapid, the mouth is dry, and the palms are sweaty. Lactase, a substance released during muscle contractions, appears in the blood. Hormones that speed up the heart and constr Continue reading
Tips on How to Reduce Stress
Stress and anxiety should be managed and reduced as much as possible. Sometimes you get pressured from a lot for the work you do. Here are some tips on how you can manage and reduce stress and anxiety.
1. You can put into notes the things that you do when you are overwhelmed or Continue reading
The Wear and Tear of Anxiety, Panic, and Nervous Breakdown
People often hear of a type of energy that has little to do with muscles and work, an energy without focus or function — "nervous energy." And most often than not, people recognize it by any other names such as anxiety, stress, panic, nervous breakdown, or feeling uptight.
The Symptoms Caused by Anxiety Stress
Psychiatrists and those in the medical field believe that anxiety is a manifestation of three things. These are mood, thinking and behavior. These may not have that much effect at first but this can get worse if left untreated.
This can happen to anyone regardless of gender, age Continue reading
The Side Effects of Drugs to Relieve Anxiety Stress
When people get sick, the first thing that comes to mind is taking a couple of pills with water then everything will be alright.
Though this works in some cases, people who experience stress due to anxiety have to be careful since these medication may have certain side effects. Continue reading
Stress Relief Is Available=Learn To Deal With It Effectively
S-t-r-e-s-s, it is everywhere and unless you learn to deal effectively with it and find ways to get some stress relief, it can cause some serious health problems.
Some of the most common effects prolonged exposure to stressful situations have on your body, mood, and behavior are Continue reading