CELEBRITY EXPERT BLOGS:
• Getting Back In Shape With Doug Champigny
• Mastering Mindsets And Igniting Relationships with Susan Preston
• Life In The Groove at 50 and Beyond with Tina Anderson
• Exercise, Bodybuilding & Weightlifting
• Weightloss & Losing Weight
• Nutrition, Diet & Healthy Eating
• Health, Skin Care & Beauty
• Flirting, Dating, Sex & Relationships
FOLLOW US ON:
- Anti-aging info and advice
- Alternative Medicine-AKA Holistic Home Remedies
- Aging Problem can be Effectively Dealt with Natural Skin Care Tips
- Acne Cure- Reduce Oil Production
- 5 Tips To Improved Skin Care
- 5 Steps To Perfect Hair
- When to Seek Professional Treatment for Warts
- What Causes Warts?
- Types of Warts
- The Link between Genital Warts and Cervical Cancer
- Professional Treatments for Warts
- Professional Treatments for Genital Warts
- How to Treat Plantar Warts at Home
- How to Treat Genital Warts at Home
- What Causes Stress?
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Natural Stress Relief: Stress Reduction The Natural Way
More and more people are turning to natural stress relief to deal with both temporary and long term stress. In this article we will look at several popular methods of natural stress relief that you might want to consider. But first, what is stress?
Stress is a physical response t Continue reading
Using Physiotherapy to Deal with Occupational Injury
There is less occupational injury going on in the last few years than before. This is partly because of the influence of physiotherapy on the workplace. Physiotherapy principles are being used to design be Continue reading
Why Do We Develop High Blood Pressure?
You might wonder why you and everyone else develop high blood pressure. While you might develop it you can easily lower or control it. The best way to prevent developing it is to keep & Continue reading
Types of Physiotherapy That Help Lower Back Pain
Lower back pain plagues Americans to the extent that 80% will suffer from it at some time in their lives. It is one of the most common reasons people visit the doctor. For many, the proble& Continue reading
Who Can Develop High Blood Pressure?
Are you battling high blood pressure? Do you feel like you are the only one? You shouldn't feel that way because millions of Americans have high blood pressure. Only a certain percentage of them actually know it.
What Should You Know If You Have High Blood Pressure?
If you are battling high blood pressure there are some things you will want to know. First thing you want to understand is what the numbers mean. Your blood pressure will read with a top and bo Continue reading
What Can Raise Your Blood Pressure?
Are you concerned about what might increase your blood pressure? There are quite a few things that can factor in to raising your blood pressure. Luckily you can fix many of these with a few lifestyle Continue reading
The Types of Neurological Conditions and Physiotherapy Used
Neurological conditions may be very severe. They can be life-threatening at times, and they can certainly affect the quality of the patient's life. There are many neurological conditions and Continue reading
To Remove Wrinkles, First You Must Understand The Cause Of Wrinkles
You're sick of having those deep lines on your skin! You are looking for proven ways to remove wrinkles so you can look and feel better, too. While it may sound superficial, there is no denying that people treat you differently based on your appearance, and how they treat you will be refl Continue reading
Understanding Your Blood Pressure
What is blood pressure? Blood pressure is the force of your blood against the walls of your arteries. Blood pressure consists of two number; a top and bottom number. The top numb Continue reading