CELEBRITY EXPERT BLOGS:
• Getting Back In Shape With Doug Champigny
• Mastering Mindsets And Igniting Relationships with Susan Preston
• Life In The Groove at 50 and Beyond with Tina Anderson
• Exercise, Bodybuilding & Weightlifting
• Weightloss & Losing Weight
• Nutrition, Diet & Healthy Eating
• Health, Skin Care & Beauty
• Flirting, Dating, Sex & Relationships
FOLLOW US ON:
- Anti-aging info and advice
- Alternative Medicine-AKA Holistic Home Remedies
- Aging Problem can be Effectively Dealt with Natural Skin Care Tips
- Acne Cure- Reduce Oil Production
- 5 Tips To Improved Skin Care
- 5 Steps To Perfect Hair
- When to Seek Professional Treatment for Warts
- What Causes Warts?
- Types of Warts
- The Link between Genital Warts and Cervical Cancer
- Professional Treatments for Warts
- Professional Treatments for Genital Warts
- How to Treat Plantar Warts at Home
- How to Treat Genital Warts at Home
- What Causes Stress?
Tag Archives: health
What Does A Physiotherapist Do?
Many people are now just beginning to understand about physiotherapy. If you or a loved one has been injured, or have suffered an illness or undergone an operation, chances are that you have come into contact with a physiotherapist. Many people wonder "What does a physiotherapist do? Continue reading
What is Center for Anxiety and Stress Disorder?
Stress is a physical or psychological pressure that is caused by emotional, physical, or chemical reasons. On the other hand, anxiety is a condition of powerful fear, uncertainty, uneasiness, or panic brought about by expectancy of a hostile condition or event.
These things are c Continue reading
Statistics of People Currently Under Physiotherapy Treatment
Over the past few decades, the statistics of people currently under physiotherapy treatment has reached a staggering number. Not only in the United States are millions of people undergoing some form of physical therapy treatment, but also in other countries as well. Physiotherapy is one of Continue reading
What is Anxiety Stress Disorder?
Stress is considered to be something normal in everyday life. But when people get cant handle it, the person can resort to overeating, smoking, drinking or using drugs.
People who are in this type of situation have an anxiety stress disorder. Some of these symptoms will be twitc Continue reading
Chances are, if you have been in the hospital for a period of time, be it for an operation or an injury, you will be released to the care of a physiotherapist. A physiotherapist is a physical therapist who works with you to make sure that you receive a complete recovery.
Hospita Continue reading
Understanding Natural Stress Anxiety Relief
The natural anxiety relief method has been very effective in dealing with anxiety and stress. There are medical studies that have proven effectiveness of natural stress anxiety relief to a person having anxiety and stress. The natural anxiety relief method should be learned correctly and shou Continue reading
Physiotherapy’s Role In Treating Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Spinal Muscular Atrophy is a neurological disease that causes muscles to weaken and literally waste away. The motor neurons in the spinal cord degenerate to the point that the spinal muscles gradually deteriorate. There are several forms of this disease and, sadly, it affects young children Continue reading
Tips on How to Relieve Anxiety and Stress
It begins with alarm. The muscles, particularly in the face and neck, tighten. The stomach feels knotted. The pulse is rapid, the mouth is dry, and the palms are sweaty. Lactase, a substance released during muscle contractions, appears in the blood. Hormones that speed up the heart and constr Continue reading
Physiotherapy To Treat Neck And Shoulder Pain
If you have ever been in a car accident where another vehicle hit the back of your car, you may have experienced what is commonly known as 'whiplash." You sprang forward suddenly, then backward and overstretched your neck to the point where you tore the supporting ligaments. In seve Continue reading
Tips on How to Reduce Stress
Stress and anxiety should be managed and reduced as much as possible. Sometimes you get pressured from a lot for the work you do. Here are some tips on how you can manage and reduce stress and anxiety.
1. You can put into notes the things that you do when you are overwhelmed or Continue reading