CELEBRITY EXPERT BLOGS:
• Getting Back In Shape With Doug Champigny
• Mastering Mindsets And Igniting Relationships with Susan Preston
• Life In The Groove at 50 and Beyond with Tina Anderson
• Exercise, Bodybuilding & Weightlifting
• Weightloss & Losing Weight
• Nutrition, Diet & Healthy Eating
• Health, Skin Care & Beauty
• Flirting, Dating, Sex & Relationships
FOLLOW US ON:
- Young Women For Older Guys-Can Be Challenge In A Lot Of Areas
- You Deserve An Apology-A True Apology
- You Are Haunted By Partners Past
- Women Dating Younger Guys-Brides Older Than Grooms
- Will You Be My Valentine-Dont Scare Him Off
- Which Online Dating Service-Specialize In What Women Need
- Valentine And Dating-Planning Ahead Make It Less Stressful
- The Anxiety Of Seniors Dating-Get Rid Of It
- Teenage Dating Avice For Todays Time
- Start The New Year With A Different Dating Approach
- Space In A Relationship-Communicate To Understand Space
- Remedy For A Broken Heart Will Take Work Just Like Relationships
- Relationships Without Apologizing-Not A Sign Of Weakness
- Relationship Counseling- Enable Your Flow Of Communication
- Relationship Advice To Keep The Fun Alive
Tag Archives: healthy rlationships
The Theory of Relational Communication is also known as Relational Dialectics and can help you have better relationships with others by giving you an understanding on how you interact with certain people at certain times.
This Theory of Relational Communication explains that alth Continue reading
Personality Traits Can Effect Your Relationship
Nature versus nurture. This has been a long standing debated issue of the foundation of personality development. I do not believe that it is one or the other but both that affect who we are and who we grow up to be.
Erik Erickson has theorized that society plays a role in our dev Continue reading
Love Quizzes-Relationships The Key To Happy Life
Relationships are the key to being happy in life. You do not need to have a thousand different relationships, as the saying goes "having a thousand friends is nice, but having one friend you care about a thousand times as much is even better." So having even just a few good relationsh Continue reading
Long Distance Relationships- Strain On Any Relationship
Having long distance relationships can be stressful and put a lot of strain on both parties involved. Being with someone without actually being with them is never fun. This is made all the worse when such a relationship has to endure a long time without seeing each other. Whether it is work r Continue reading
Long Distance Relationships-Do Work For Some
Everyone "knows" that long distance relationships are impossible… right? Well, not necessarily. As with all relationships the chances of success or failure will be in direct relation to the maturity and commitment of the two people in the relationship.
While having lon Continue reading
Ex-Boyfriends – Should You Mend A Relationship?
Having a relationship can be a challenge. As much joy as it brings us, it can also bring us a lot of hardships. For a lot of people the good far outweighs the bad, but there are still many relationships out there that suffer from a lot of troubles that can keep them weighted down.