CELEBRITY EXPERT BLOGS:
• Getting Back In Shape With Doug Champigny
• Mastering Mindsets And Igniting Relationships with Susan Preston
• Life In The Groove at 50 and Beyond with Tina Anderson
• Exercise, Bodybuilding & Weightlifting
• Weightloss & Losing Weight
• Nutrition, Diet & Healthy Eating
• Health, Skin Care & Beauty
• Flirting, Dating, Sex & Relationships
FOLLOW US ON:
- Anti-aging info and advice
- Alternative Medicine-AKA Holistic Home Remedies
- Aging Problem can be Effectively Dealt with Natural Skin Care Tips
- Acne Cure- Reduce Oil Production
- 5 Tips To Improved Skin Care
- 5 Steps To Perfect Hair
- When to Seek Professional Treatment for Warts
- What Causes Warts?
- Types of Warts
- The Link between Genital Warts and Cervical Cancer
- Professional Treatments for Warts
- Professional Treatments for Genital Warts
- How to Treat Plantar Warts at Home
- How to Treat Genital Warts at Home
- What Causes Stress?
Category Archives: Beauty
Rejuvenate Your Body With Body Scrub Organics
A fully body scrub is one of the best ways to rejuvenate your body and your mind. It is for that reason that it is often used at spas. It is something both men and women can enjoy and it will make you feel and look younger and more alive. The reason for that is because it cleans the skin of y Continue reading
Why Plugged Hair Follicles Thin Your Hair and What You Can Do
Losing your hair to where it thins or you become bald does not have to happen.
Just by understanding why your hair falls out and thins allows you to take counter measures. Discover what counter measures you need to take to keep your hair full, thick, or from thinning.
What Is Hormonal Hair Loss? Can It Be Controlled?
People lose hair for various reasons. Illness and medication, like chemotherapy to treat cancer, can cause hair loss. Hair loss can also be inherited from a parent. Often, hair thins because it is fine-textured, or because too many harsh chemicals have been used on it, so it breaks easily.
Vitamins and Hair Loss
Vitamins are necessary for your body health as well as hair health. Different vitamins contribute to maintain your body metabolism and hair growth. These also prevent your hair from falling. So it is very important for you to take different vitamins in your daily diet in sufficient quantity. Continue reading
Top Nutritional Tips to Support Healthy Hair Growth
1. Eat adequate amounts of protein.
Protein is composed of the amino acids essential for the building of new cells, including hair. Five amino acids are of particular relevance to hair growth – cystine, cysteine, methionine, arginine and lysine.
Inadequ Continue reading
The Drug Propecia and Hair Loss
The drug propecia is a prescription hair loss medication designed mainly for men with mild to moderate hair loss. The effects of hair loss and propecia were studied in several clinical trials, and propecia was found to be better than a placebo.
The men in the studies, aged betwe Continue reading
What Your Makeup Will Say About You
Have you ever thought about what your makeup will say about you to people who see you at work or just out on the street? We all want to look our best all the time but if you do not know how to apply your make up correctly you could be setting yourself up for ridicule.
You have to Continue reading
What They Dont Say About Botox
When it comes to making yourself look younger, one of the first things that may come to mind is botox. Botox is something that has become widely used and exceptionally popular. You have probably heard of how celebrities get botox injections to make themselves look younger, or may even know so Continue reading