CELEBRITY EXPERT BLOGS:
• Getting Back In Shape With Doug Champigny
• Mastering Mindsets And Igniting Relationships with Susan Preston
• Life In The Groove at 50 and Beyond with Tina Anderson
• Exercise, Bodybuilding & Weightlifting
• Weightloss & Losing Weight
• Nutrition, Diet & Healthy Eating
• Health, Skin Care & Beauty
• Flirting, Dating, Sex & Relationships
FOLLOW US ON:
- Anti-aging info and advice
- Alternative Medicine-AKA Holistic Home Remedies
- Aging Problem can be Effectively Dealt with Natural Skin Care Tips
- Acne Cure- Reduce Oil Production
- 5 Tips To Improved Skin Care
- 5 Steps To Perfect Hair
- When to Seek Professional Treatment for Warts
- What Causes Warts?
- Types of Warts
- The Link between Genital Warts and Cervical Cancer
- Professional Treatments for Warts
- Professional Treatments for Genital Warts
- How to Treat Plantar Warts at Home
- How to Treat Genital Warts at Home
- What Causes Stress?
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Anti-aging info and advice
With more and more people living for longer periods, anti-aging is becoming big business. This article looks into what causes premature aging and gives advice on how to keep looking younger for longer.
The latest research shows that around seventy-five percent of sk Continue reading
Alternative Medicine-AKA Holistic Home Remedies
Holistic home remedies has it's roots in the belief that physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of your life are all involved and connected and should be used together to provide healing of different kinds. In the past it was generally viewed by many as just alternative medicine. Lately Continue reading
Aging Problem can be Effectively Dealt with Natural Skin Care Tips
Skin problems are unfortunately very common in every human life. The skin being the largest part of a body is in fact the easiest way to get infected. Besides, most part of the skin remains exposed to heat, dust and air especially our face. This leads to various common and major skin problems Continue reading
Acne Cure- Reduce Oil Production
As an acne sufferer, I am sure you may have been told to apply glycolic acid. Acne is an inflammatory skin problem causing pimples, irritated skin and blocked pores.
To treat acne properly, you need to try and reduce oil production, speed up the skin cell turnover and deal with Continue reading
5 Tips To Improved Skin Care
Your skin is the first thing that people notice about you and that is why a proper skin care regimen is so important. There are many products that claim to help improve skin tone and promote a flawless complexion, but the truth is that there is no such thing as instant results. An effectiv Continue reading
5 Steps To Perfect Hair
Your hair is your crowning glory. Look after it and it will shine for all the world to see. You don't always need expensive treatments, or visits to a hair salon to manage your hair professionally. There's so much you can do yourself.
1. For shiny, healthy Continue reading