If you are a woman who wants to find the best way to increase your breast size, you have more options than ever. You are no longer limited to just having surgery to increase your bust line. The increased recognition in Western societies about the benefits of herbal remedies, such as pills and creams that can help improve your breast size, are now more readily available which means you have more choices than ever when it comes to a breast enhancement product.
It's important to note that not all products are created equal. You should always take the time to determine which product is best for you and what ingredients it is made of. There is no scientific evidence to suggest that these supplements work, but many women swear by them, you can certainly give them a try and draw your own conclusions.
You also need to make sure to talk to your doctor about any product you are planning on using especially if you are taking any other medications, either over the counter or prescription, since there can be potentially dangerous drug interaction.
Here are your choices when it comes to increasing the size of your breasts;
1. Of course, there is implant surgery. This is when a salt water filled implant is placeed under your breast. This is a highly invasive surgical procedure and with any surgical procedure, there can be serious complications. This is a viable method for many women, just make sure that you take all the risks and side effects into consideration before you make your final decision.
2. Creams are made up of various herbs such as dandelion root, watercress, and kelp. These herbs have naturally occurring estrogen which is thought to encourage the growth of breasts. These herbs have also been shown to help with PMS and menopausal symptoms.
3. Pills. These are often made up of the same ingredients as the creams, but obviously, they are swallowed. Typically the ingredients don't necessarily increase the size of your breasts as much as they make the breast tissue swollen which gives the illusion of a fuller bust line.
4. Exercise. While breasts are made up of fat and don't respond to exercising, it is possible to build up the underlying pectoral muscles which will give your whole bust area a fuller look.
5. The most extreme method to gaining bigger breasts is to gain weight. When you add fat to your body it will be added everywhere, including your breasts. This is not a method that is recommended though since you will add weight everywhere…even in places you don't want it.
If you just aren't satisfied with the bust line you were born with you do have some options. Not every women will get results from the pills and creams though many report that they do. Find the best breast enhancement product for you and as long as what you are trying isn't dangerous to your health, go ahead and give it a try. There is nothing wrong with wanting to feel good about yourself.