You have a date tonight and you are so nervous that the conversation will lag and you will both find yourselves embedded in one of those awful awkward silences. There is a way to not let this happen with a list of questions to ask your boyfriend. These questions will ensure those awkward silences do not happen.
The best thing to do is to get him talking about himself. There is not a man alive who does not like to talk about himself and keeping the questions coming will keep the conversation going through dinner and well into the night.
Do not ask questions that delve too deep into your date's psyche. You will end up scaring him instead of attracting him. Just have fun asking benign questions that do not threaten him.
Here are a few ideas for some questions to ask your boyfriend:
1. What do you like best about yourself?
2. What is the wildest thing you have ever done?
3. If you could have one wish, what would you wish for?
4. If you could be a car, what kind of car would you be and why?
5. If you found a bag of money along the side of the road, what would you do with it?
6. What is your favorite holiday memory?
7. Did you have a nickname in high school?
8. If you could do anything in the world, with no consequences, what would you do?
9. Do you have any regrets in your life?
10. When you lay your head down at night, what do you feel most grateful for?
Remember to not make your date feel like he is part of the Inquisition. Just find ways to keep him talking and laughing. If the date goes well and the awkwardness is avoided then you stand a great chance of getting another date and possibly a longer term relationship.
If he is prepared for this date as well, you may find yourself having to answer some questions about yourself. Be as honest as you can be and answer as completely as possible. Always make eye contact, too. If you do not look him in the eye then he will not get a good feeling about you and he may even think you are lying to him.
Keep the good feelings at the forefront and try not to do anything that will make him doubt you. You both need to get to know each other and these questions will break the ice and let you start to learn things about your new prospective love.
These questions to ask your boyfriend will only scratch the surface of the things the two of you can talk about. As you get to know each other more subjects will come up and then you can ask more personal questions regarding how they feel about love and sex and what things that happen in relationships that they hate and what things happen in relationships that they like.