CELEBRITY EXPERT BLOGS:
• Getting Back In Shape With Doug Champigny
• Mastering Mindsets And Igniting Relationships with Susan Preston
• Life In The Groove at 50 and Beyond with Tina Anderson
• Exercise, Bodybuilding & Weightlifting
• Weightloss & Losing Weight
• Nutrition, Diet & Healthy Eating
• Health, Skin Care & Beauty
• Flirting, Dating, Sex & Relationships
FOLLOW US ON:
- Enjoy Healthy Eating While on Vacation
- Have You Tried These 3 Healthy Meal Combinations?
- Recipes For A Raw Food Diet
- You Don
- When to Say That Detox Diet Guide on Cleansing Your Body Is Safe
- Why Do I Need A Raw Food Diet?
- What to Do After a Body Detox
- What Is The Detox Diet?
- Why Use Raw Foods?
- Using Herbs as Your Home Remedy for Body Detox
- The Pros and Cons of Herbal Body Wraps
- The Pros and Cons of Body Detoxification
- What is Raw Foodism?
- The Master Cleanse Reviewed
- The Master Cleanse Pros and Cons
Tag Archives: diet
The Best Sports Nutrition Before A Competition
What is the best sports nutrition for an athlete? There is no definitive answer to this. No athlete has the same need. It all depends on the physique of an athlete and the kind of sports that he or she is into.
So, if you are contemplating on joining an endurance sports competiti Continue reading
Sports Nutrition and Quick Food Fixes
Athletes are busy people. They try to balance training with work, school, family and other activities. With all these responsibilities, athletes consume a lot of energy each day. Food preparation can become a challenge but it is a challenge that athletes need to face since good sports nutriti Continue reading
Sports Nutrition Supplements
If one wants excellent performance, he must train well and fill himself with good nutrition. This must be clear to all athletes and health buffs. One cannot cope with mere exercise.
A healthy diet and good nutrition must be the springboard of all activities. If that is the c Continue reading
Sports Nutrition Protein For Your Exercise Regimen
Let's be honest about this. Every athlete wants to be considered as somebody in his or her chosen field. And this is true with every single athlete. This is true about you.
But if you want to be recognized as an athlete, you've got to have the right nutrients in your reg Continue reading
Sports Nutrition Products – A Need or Just Marketing?
Even if you are into sports, you'll only need your regular diet plus plenty of water. Thus, you do not need a sport nutrition product. Right? Wrong.
The need for sports and sport nutrition product
Records of antiquities show that athletics has been an integral pa Continue reading