CELEBRITY EXPERT BLOGS:
• Getting Back In Shape With Doug Champigny
• Mastering Mindsets And Igniting Relationships with Susan Preston
• Life In The Groove at 50 and Beyond with Tina Anderson
• Exercise, Bodybuilding & Weightlifting
• Weightloss & Losing Weight
• Nutrition, Diet & Healthy Eating
• Health, Skin Care & Beauty
• Flirting, Dating, Sex & Relationships
FOLLOW US ON:
- Anti-aging info and advice
- Alternative Medicine-AKA Holistic Home Remedies
- Aging Problem can be Effectively Dealt with Natural Skin Care Tips
- Acne Cure- Reduce Oil Production
- 5 Tips To Improved Skin Care
- 5 Steps To Perfect Hair
- When to Seek Professional Treatment for Warts
- What Causes Warts?
- Types of Warts
- The Link between Genital Warts and Cervical Cancer
- Professional Treatments for Warts
- Professional Treatments for Genital Warts
- How to Treat Plantar Warts at Home
- How to Treat Genital Warts at Home
- What Causes Stress?
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Rosacea, The Skin Problem You Did Not Know You Had??
Women put blush on make up on their faces to have that natural flush. So when women get red-cheeked when they are exposed to the sun for a long time, they don't think it's a problem. Well, it is. Redness in some areas of the face can be a sign that you have rosacea. Rosacea is a commo Continue reading
Preventing Rosacea The Natural Way
These days, more and more people are neglecting proper skin care due to busy schedule and this result to skin disorders such as Rosacea.
Rosacea's causes are yet to be discovered until now. Because of its prevalence especially in women, rosacea is considered as one of the mo Continue reading
Rosacea starts out like any other common skin disease where the victims usually begin with a tendency to flush or blush easily. As rosacea progresses, the victims usually develop redness in the centers of both their cheeks.
The redness, after a time, spreads gradually beyond the Continue reading
How to Treating Rosacea
One of the most difficult things to treat is a disease with an unknown cause. Not knowing where the problem comes from makes giving medications dangerous. Rosacea is such a disease. Even with tens of millions of people affected by the skin problem, scientists still do not know what exactly ca Continue reading
Foods That May Trigger Rosacea
People who are busy with their work are usually the ones who are prone to suffering skin disorders such as Rosacea. This is because the exhaustion and their hectic schedule keep them from maintaining healthy skin on a daily basis. If you are one of those who are having trouble to keep healthy Continue reading
Effective Skin Care Strategies To Prevent Rosacea
With the growing popularity of different skin care products out there, people who have skin problems such as Rosacea endlessly search for skin care products to relieve them. But then, due to lack of knowledge and information, more and more people are misled to use products and avail of treatm Continue reading
More and more people are becoming conscious and open-minded about enhancing their physical appearances in order to achieve their goals in life. However, there are conditions that appear on our skin that beyond our control such as rosacea.
Today, one of the most common problems o Continue reading
What Is Acne?
Acne is commonly known as pimples, it is a skin condition that commonly afflicts people during their teenage years. Acne pre-dominantly affects the face but can also show up on the back, neck, shoulders and chest. While most common in teenagers it can appear on adults as well. Neither race or Continue reading