CELEBRITY EXPERT BLOGS:
• Getting Back In Shape With Doug Champigny
• Mastering Mindsets And Igniting Relationships with Susan Preston
• Life In The Groove at 50 and Beyond with Tina Anderson
• Exercise, Bodybuilding & Weightlifting
• Weightloss & Losing Weight
• Nutrition, Diet & Healthy Eating
• Health, Skin Care & Beauty
• Flirting, Dating, Sex & Relationships
FOLLOW US ON:
- Young Women For Older Guys-Can Be Challenge In A Lot Of Areas
- You Deserve An Apology-A True Apology
- You Are Haunted By Partners Past
- Women Dating Younger Guys-Brides Older Than Grooms
- Will You Be My Valentine-Dont Scare Him Off
- Which Online Dating Service-Specialize In What Women Need
- Valentine And Dating-Planning Ahead Make It Less Stressful
- The Anxiety Of Seniors Dating-Get Rid Of It
- Teenage Dating Avice For Todays Time
- Start The New Year With A Different Dating Approach
- Space In A Relationship-Communicate To Understand Space
- Remedy For A Broken Heart Will Take Work Just Like Relationships
- Relationships Without Apologizing-Not A Sign Of Weakness
- Relationship Counseling- Enable Your Flow Of Communication
- Relationship Advice To Keep The Fun Alive
Tag Archives: dating advice
Holiday Shopping For The One You Love
Giving gifts is a great way to add variety and excitement to a relationship. Sometimes gifts are given for no reason but sometimes holiday shopping for the one you love can be even more exciting. The gifts you give do not always have to be store bought gifts. Here are some homemade gift ideas Continue reading
Hints For The Gift You Want – Having A Hard Time Asking For What You Want?
It's that time of year again…Christmas. You know what you want but are having a hard time asking for it. So, what do you do? You need to find ways to drop hints for the gift you want. This is not as hard as it sounds. Read on to get a few ideas on how to do it.
Dropping hin Continue reading
Can Handwriting Tell You About The Person You Are Dating?
Analyzing the way someone writes is called graphology. You can learn a lot about a person from their handwriting. It can tell different things about their personality and character. Handwriting can tell you something about the person you are dating or in a relationship that you dont know.
First Time Date To A Christmas Party
If you have just met someone that you think you would like to ask out for a date but do not know what to do or where to go it could be best to take your first time date to a Christmas party. This would be ideal during the holiday season but if it is not the holiday time of year then there are Continue reading
Finding Love On The Holidays – Be Out And Around People
If you are looking for ways to go about finding love on the holidays so you will not be alone on Christmas, do not panic or be depressed. There are so many things you can do. First and foremost just go out and be around people.
Take the time to go volunteer at the local soup kit Continue reading
Expectations On Christmas For Your Partner
It's easy to get in "It's A Wonderful Life" mode during the holiday season. It's easy to start expecting things in our life to actually be better than they really are. We can all fall into this trap, but it is a trap so you don't want to let your expectations on Christ Continue reading
Dating Advice For The Holidays And New Couple
If you just met someone new you might need some dating advice for the holidays on how to approach the holiday as a new couple. You could plan to spend the holiday with your respective families and then plan some time for just the two of you during the holiday. By talking with your significant Continue reading
You’re My Girlfriend – The Words That Can Give A Woman Security
If you have a hard time expressing your feelings and are afraid that if you do it will make you seem like less of a man or show that you are vulnerable Continue reading
Trying To Find Love As A Man Can Be Quite A Challenge
We Are raised to Be the emotional foundation for any relationship. We are taught that we should control our emotions and to be strong . This also makes it difficult for some guys to express themselves.
Because of this bottling Continue reading
Christian Dating During The Holidays
The holiday season is stressful as it is and if you are a Christian dating during the holidays it can be even more so. This article will give you some advice and suggestions to make things easier and less stressful. Obviously you should use this as guidance only and use this advice and these Continue reading