CELEBRITY EXPERT BLOGS:
• Getting Back In Shape With Doug Champigny
• Mastering Mindsets And Igniting Relationships with Susan Preston
• Life In The Groove at 50 and Beyond with Tina Anderson
• Exercise, Bodybuilding & Weightlifting
• Weightloss & Losing Weight
• Nutrition, Diet & Healthy Eating
• Health, Skin Care & Beauty
• Flirting, Dating, Sex & Relationships
FOLLOW US ON:
- Enjoy Healthy Eating While on Vacation
- Have You Tried These 3 Healthy Meal Combinations?
- Recipes For A Raw Food Diet
- You Don
- When to Say That Detox Diet Guide on Cleansing Your Body Is Safe
- Why Do I Need A Raw Food Diet?
- What to Do After a Body Detox
- What Is The Detox Diet?
- Why Use Raw Foods?
- Using Herbs as Your Home Remedy for Body Detox
- The Pros and Cons of Herbal Body Wraps
- The Pros and Cons of Body Detoxification
- What is Raw Foodism?
- The Master Cleanse Reviewed
- The Master Cleanse Pros and Cons
Tag Archives: eating healthy
Raw Food Diets And Children
Many people within the medical community, as well as those outside of it, are seeing the positive benefits of raw food diets. People and their doctors are seeing rapid weight reduction, a balance in blood pressure levels, and other health benefits. With such positive results many families are Continue reading
Human vs. Ape in the Raw Food Diet
Some people say that a raw food diet is not right for people. They say we were meant to eat meat; so, we should eat lots of it. Yet, evolutionary biology tells us that we have a lot in common with the great apes. In fact, in a comparison of our DNA, scientists kept finding identical genes aga Continue reading
How To Get Started On A Raw Food Diet
Getting started on a raw food diet is not all that difficult but does require some attention to your body to the foods you will be buying and preparing. For some people there really isn't much preparation involved, while for others there is more. Preparation will basically be a matter of Continue reading
Heat – the Enemy of Nutrients
From the time we're small children, we're taught to be careful with matches. Why? Well, beyond the obvious concern of burning the house down, our parents don't want us to get burned! Even just going to the beach for the day; what do we do? We apply sunscreen, lest we get burned. A Continue reading